Brixton options Hog Heaven Project to Friedland company for US $44.5 million

Share this article

Brixton Metals Corp. [BBB-TSXV; BBBXF-OTCQB] signed a binding heads of; agreement for a US$44.5-million earn-in and joint venture on its wholly-owned, road-accessible Hog Heaven Project with High Power Exploration Inc. (HPX). HPX is a privately owned mineral exploration and development company led by Chairman and CEO officer Robert Friedland. Concurrently, Friedland has agreed to a $2-million private placement financing into Brixton. The Hog Heaven Project is a silver-gold-copper-lead-zinc deposit with historical production located 55 miles south-southwest of Kallispell,  Montana.

Graham Boyd, principal geologist of HPX, stated: “We see high potential for further discovery at Hog Heaven. We believe that the past producing Flathead Mine, where Anaconda Copper historically produced high-grade direct-shipping silver-gold ore, is just one part of a much larger precious metals and copper system. Our initial work programs at Hog Heaven will leverage our talented USA-based team of geoscientists and deploy the world-class Typhoon geophysical surveying technology to unlock new discoveries.”

Gary R. Thompson, Chairman and CEO of Brixton Metals, stated: “We are very excited to partner with HPX, a world renowned leading exploration and mine development group. Brixton welcomes legendary mining mogul Robert Friedland as a shareholder through a concurrent CAD$2 million investment in the company. This USD$44.5 million earn-in agreement highlights the high quality and significant potential of the Hog Heaven Project and is an endorsement of the work the Brixton team has been doing.”

HPX can earn a 51% interest in the Hog Heaven Project by paying US$4.5-million in cash and spending US$15 million on exploration. HPX may earn an additional 24% interest (for a total of a 75% interest) by spending an additional US$25 million on exploration. HPX will be operator.

Robert Friedland also agreed to invest CAD$2 million into Brixton. These funds will be used for cancellation of 1.5% of the existing 3.0% NSR held by Pan American Silver Corp.

Until a development decision is made, Brixton and HPX will fund operations pro rata.

The private placement for gross proceeds of CAD$2 million will have each unit priced at CAD$0.235 and will be comprised of one share and one warrant good to buy one Brixton share at C$0.35 for 36 months.


Share this article

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Don't miss the

NEWSLETTER

Exclusive editorial

Breaking News

Quality Company Coverage

Expert Writers

You have successfully subscribed to the newsletter

There was an error while trying to send your request. Please try again.

Resource World Magazine will use the information you provide on this form to be in touch with you and to provide updates and marketing.